California Witch Psychic Love Spells & Witchcraft In California. This scammer uses fake pictures to get you to think she does psychic readings and spells.
I had written an article about california witch, to prove this woman is a scammer. After I wrote it, there was something about her website “californiawitch.com’ that didn’t sit right with me. It is beautifully designed… almost too good to be true! When you look at her spell package, you are hooked at the pictures because these has to be hers! She must have her own altar to do the spells…. right?
Nice website. Beautifully decorated. She must be a ‘real witch’ . That is what the problem is! Check out what i mean, and what is sad is that PayPal allows this scammer to continue to scam people out of their money! There is a lot written about her (see the article I wrote here) to prove she is a scammer. Her website, you see a screenshot of the spells package… $550, $700 and $450. She starts with a $50 meditation and asks for you to call back in an hour to see if she will take your case and guess what? She does take it!
All the images on her website , are not hers. So she sets up this scam by using pictures from ‘shuttershock’ and ‘dreamtime’ (these are NONE of her personal photos. She purchased them)h see below:
- Spell package 2 : $550, that picture is not of her ‘spells’. That came from : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/magic-still-life-witch-bottles-healing-281399765
- Her Package 1: $450.00 package image came from : https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-magic-stones-still-life-crystal-candle-image42154463
- Her package 3: $7000 package image came from : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/three-magic-books-burning-candles-on-682282675?src=tEhsrRtn8FWgtmKZzGFjWA-2-6
- How can someone set up a beautifully designed website and offer services… but not have their own personal photos? That right there is a MAJOR reg flag of a scam.
- Notice at the bottom the medication $50.00 picture, that is not her personal one. That came from : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/beautiful-positiveblond-girl-clothing-white-sit-83853196?src=QgJPZ9j7VrEY5eqkIj_5Og-1-40
- On the main page of her site you will see a moon with 2 hands that came from : https://static1.squarespace.com/static/584afbc82e69cf64860d37b9/t/5bb545a6652deaac13431fa5/1538606511497/shutterstock_246225319.jpg?format=2500w
- That is also a ‘shuttershock’ picture.
Here is more evidence:
- The lady with fire coming out of her hand, came from shutterstock.com : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/fantastic-young-witch-conjures-by-magical-325918712
- The moon came from shutterstock: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-illustration/mysterious-magical-fantasy-fairy-tale-forest-237547648
- the candles came from shutterstock : https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/witch-table-burning-candles-magic-objects-283193501?src=MtlSY8etf4FDJj14T6J_Ng-1-59
- woman with magic fire coming out of her hand, lower right-hand picture: From shutterstock: https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/elegant-redhair-girl-witch-conjures-magic-325918718?src=ZLgny7ZADNGpuW5NIXA_cA-1-77
So tell me, why is PayPal allowing this scammer to continue her scam??? Beautiful website, expensive services. And a scam artist!